Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Congrats

Hi everyone,

Well it's a beautiful warm day, the sun is shining and I've been for my power walk. Life is good. Now it's time to post a card that I made for the current Watercolor challenge at A Blog Named Hero here.


Here's my card:



I started by stamping the Hero Arts Large Open Flower stamp with white embossing powder and heat setting.

I moved onto colouring each of the little petals of the flower with 2 different colours of Peerless Watercolors and blending them with a water brush. When I was finished that I decided to die cut the flower image using a Fancy Frames Circles die from Sunny Studio Stamps which fit perfectly around my image.

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and white heat embossed onto die cut banner. The card base was covered with an orange panel on which I also stamped the flower image randomly with Versamark ink.

Added foam tape to the flower and sentiment and applied to my card base.

I used some Little Things from Lucy's Cards to add a little sparkle.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Large Open Flower Stamp
WPlus9 Basic Banner stamp and die
Sunny Studio Stamps Fancy Frames Circles die set
Peerless Watercolors Bonus Pak - Butterfly Wing Blue, Cadmium Yellow
Kuretake water brush 
Lucy's Cards Little Things Diamonds - Dewdrop
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment