Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Wishing you a beautiful adventure

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge 'For the Boys' which can be found here.


Here's my card:



I started by creating a stencil using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Clouds Borders die set so I could add the clouds blending 5 different colours of Distress inks. I then moved onto stamping the images and colouring the boy and little doggie with Copics and stamping the bicycle with Peacock Feathers Distress ink.

Once everything was complete I ran the background through my die cutting machine to add a stitched detail to the edges of my card. Stamped the sentiment and popped the panel up and all images up with foam tape onto a panel of patterned paper. I added some Nuvo drops and that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die set
MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 paper pack
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, Tumble Glass, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers
Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow ink
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Caribbean Ocean, Dandelion Yellow




No comments:

Post a Comment