Monday, May 14, 2018

You rule

Hi everyone,

Well I think the warmer weather is finally starting to arrive. Lawn ornaments and lights are out and the deck is starting to look more like our outside summer home space. Love it!!!

I have a card today for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge here where the theme is 'For the Boys'.




I used the Little Dog Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant and picked 5 little doggies that could be for boys, skateboard, guitar, cape, mug or beer and a beach ball. (Of course they would also work for little girls too).

I started with a patterned paper panel which I die cut using a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die. Then I went on to die cutting frames (intentionally not lined up) using 2 of the smaller frames from Hero Arts Postage Stamp Infinity die set out of contrasting paper.

I popped up the whole panel up with foam tape and then added each little Copic coloured doggies to a frame. All papers and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Postage Stamps Infinity dies set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Mama Elephant Little Dog Agenda stamps
Lawn Fawn Polka, Mon Amie 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Wild For You stamp set
Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment