Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Friends forever

Hi everyone,

I'm a little behind with thedailymarker30day colouring challenge by Kathy Racoosin but I do have a card to share which I created using Studio Katia products and distress inks for Day 5.



I started by blending my background using Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Festive Berries distress inks.

When I was finished the blending I stamped the Best Friends image over the entire panel with Extreme black ink from My Favorite Things. I then ran the panel through my diecutting machine using the Dotted Patterns: Loops die.

I then proceeded to place all the stamped images into the proper places popping some up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment