Friday, August 17, 2012

Just saying hello

Just saying hello by Craftin' Judy
Just saying hello, a photo by Craftin' Judy on Flickr.

This one is for the HA August sketch challenge.
I know that these colours are sort of traditionally Fall or Hallowe'en colours but I kind of liked them together so I went with it.
The yellow background was stamped with the Envelope Liner Background - CG401 using Soft Sand shadow ink. The black strip is Memory Box Piestra Tile die cut.
The flowers are from the Bold Pop Design Set from Sizzix/Hero Arts. Orange flower embossed with clear powder and the tan flower was embossed with white powder.
Sentiment is Hero Arts also. I passed the white cardstock through the Spellbinders Simplicity M-Bossabilities folder before stamping the sentiment. Oh, almost forgot but I gave the edges of both flowers a little pass with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. Added a little glitter butterfly and some pearls and gemstones. Thanks for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment