Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Big Thank You

Big Thank You by Craftin' Judy
Big Thank You, a photo by Craftin' Judy on Flickr.

I created this card for the Hero Arts October sketch challenge. I found these 12x12 sheets of washi paper from WeR Memory Keepers. The great thing about these sheets is that you can use them to die cut anything or any shape.
I used the HA Envelope Liner background (CG461) and stamped it with the HA Soft Sand Shadow Ink.
Cut out different strips of Washi paper. Added Antique Linen Distress ink around the edges of the card and the sentiment. I also stamped the sentiment background with the Envelope Liner too.
Sentiment is CG132 also from HA.
I added a paper flower, a large button and some twine. Accented the flower with a little Stickles.
Thanks for having a look.
Hope you can find these Washi sheets to enjoy also.

1 comment: