Monday, May 06, 2013

thanks a bunch!

thanks a bunch! by Judyt28
thanks a bunch!, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Good Monday morning everyone,

Hope you also enjoyed a glorious fun-filled weekend like I did here. Finally.....
I made this card for the All That Glitters challenge at http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.ca/?m=0
I used Memory Box's Chloe stem flower which I die cut 3 times. I tried the copper flower using Scor tape and added copper Glitter Ritz. It was a little bit messy so for the other 2 flowers I decided to die cut them from gold and dark chocolate glitter card stock instead (much easier).
I cut off the stems on each flower and made them into a little wreath shape. I used the Spellbinders Labels 18 die to cut out the centre of the card. Embossed that layer with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. Popped that piece up with foam tape, added the centre piece which was the leftover piece from cutting the frame. Added Antique linen distress ink to the border of the insert.
Sentiment is from Penny Black (3383D).
Added bling to the centre of my wreath arrangement and some sequins to the card for more bling.
Hope the photo does this card justice but it really does pop with glitter.
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment