Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thinking of you

Thinking of you  by Judyt28
Thinking of you , a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Just wanted to share this card with you. I'm taking the Summer Camp online card classes http://onlinecardclasses.com/summercardcamp2/?p=196
This card is based on the one that Jennifer McGuire taught in the class. I didn't have a feather die or stamp so I used flower petals from a stamp set that I have from quite a while ago (Bonnidee).
I stamped the petals on watercolour paper and clear embossed. I then applied various distress inks and spritzed with water.
Die cut the window with a plain circle and added a scalloped green circle to the back.
The little cluster circles (Outlines) is one stamp which I inked with a combination of green and brown inks.
Added the sentiment and some pearls.
I had so much fun making this card.
Thanks for stopping to have a look.

Inks used - Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Peacock Feathers, Gathered Twigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment