Sunday, August 04, 2013

Happy holidays

Happy holidays by Judyt28
Happy holidays, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Well I don't usually make Christmas cards in the summer but when the challenge came along at http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.ca/?m=0 to make a card using buttons I had an idea for these pearl drop buttons. I think my mom gave them to me years ago.
I started by stamping the HA (H5629) tree with dark blue ink and then clear embossed.
I added each pearl button by stringing them with silver metallic thread. You can see the criss cross of thread if you look carefully.
The background paper is the Winter Wishes pad from Echo Park.
The sentiment is Peny Black Holiday Repeat (3252F).
Popped up the two centre panels.
Thanks for stopping to have a peak at my button card.
Tks,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment