Friday, June 13, 2014

Shine bright again

Hi everyone,

Finally it's the weekend and the end to what seemed to be a very long week. Ugh!
I thought I would share a card that I created for the current Wednesday challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ where the challenge is to use a stencil.
As they are showcasing products from The Crafter's Workshop stencils that is exactly what I chose.
I started out by masking off each section of the stencil one by one and adding various ink colours.
When I was finished I thought that it looked a little plain so I decided to lay down a strip of stitching between the sections using a die from Die-namics from MFT.
I then offset the whole card with a couple of strips of black cardstock for a little pop of colour and some black rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look and enjoy your weekend.

Supplies used:
The Crafter's Workshop Mini Palms stencil
My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprint 13
Hero Arts neon ink cubes
Tsukineko Sunflower Yellow Brilliance ink
Pink Paislee sentiment from the Hello Sunshine stamp/die set




1 comment:

  1. hi again Judy :-) I saw this on your flickr site and love it !! :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete