Sunday, September 14, 2014

Joy

Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

I have a card today to share that I created for the current challenge at http://casology.blogspot.ca
where the cue card is for anything in threes.


It's not hard to get into Holiday card making with so many great new products out there so I went with some of my new Lawn Fawn purchases.
Here's my card which I created for the current challenge where the theme is three at http://casology.blogspot.ca



I wasn't exactly too sure what I was going to do here so I started with cutting the snow hills first and then added some mint ink to the two snow hill panels directly from the ink pad by turning the pad over and dabbing ink here and there.
I used my favorite technique of watercolour and distress inks and laid out a few colours on my craft sheet and dragged my cs over the colours. I then sprayed some perfect pearls over the coloured cs for some extra shimmer. A little hard to see in the photo though. I die cut 3 different sized snowflakes from the die set.
Now for the assembly I added a strip of turquoise cs behind the snow hills and then added some Glitter Ritz glitter in between for some sparkle.
I then die cut a stitched panel for the whole background and popped up the snow hills onto the panel with some foam adhesive.
The joy sentiment was die cut 3 times and glued together for some added depth. Enamel dots were then added to each snowflake centre.

Well that's it for me and enjoy,

Thanks for stopping by.

Judy

Supplies used:
Lawn Fawn dies - Hillside Borders, Stitched Snowflakes, Scripty Joy
MFT die - Blueprints 13
Glitter Ritz - Warm Highlights
SSS - Mint Dye Ink
MME - enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment