Saturday, October 18, 2014

Be happy!

Hi there,

Today I have a card to share for the current Colour Coordinates challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
It is such a dreary, rainy Fall day here that I thought this card would brighten up the day.




I used a new stencil that I recently purchased from SSS to which I added some Distress inks and Hero Arts Shadow inks.
I then cut the panel and mounted in 2 sections with foam tape but left a section open where I could add my sentiment.
I die cut the sentiment in black and white and mounted it so the white was at the background of the die.
The Happy was stamped in grey to go along with the colour coordination to be used.
Added some enamel accents in mauve, green and orange.
 Thanks for stopping by to bave a look!

Judy

Supplies used:

Simon Says Stamp Swirls and Dots stencil
SSS Be die and Happy sentiment
Distress inks - Ripe Persimmon, Shaded Likac
Hero Arts Shadow inks - Green Hills, Soft Granite
Freckled Fawn enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment