Sunday, October 05, 2014

Miss you

Happy Sunday everyone,

I have a card that I am sharing with you using a new stencil that is being used for the first time.
Here's the card that I created with it.



The stencil is from a company in France called Kesi'art. When I purchased it I really wasn't too sure what I would do with it but I knew I liked it a lot.

After I attached the stencil to my cardstock I first began to add the blue area for the sky. I realized it needed more so I added some yellow for the windows.

It looked too plain cut on a straight edge so I decided to add a few curves, some accent paper, clouds, sequins and a little heart.

Thanks for stopping by,


Judy

Supplies used:
Kesi'art stencil TT23 Building
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders dies
Memory Box clouds die
Hero Arts sentiment CL456
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Fa La La paper pack
Simon Says Stamp sequins