Sunday, October 05, 2014

Miss you

Happy Sunday everyone,

I have a card that I am sharing with you using a new stencil that is being used for the first time.
Here's the card that I created with it.



The stencil is from a company in France called Kesi'art. When I purchased it I really wasn't too sure what I would do with it but I knew I liked it a lot.

After I attached the stencil to my cardstock I first began to add the blue area for the sky. I realized it needed more so I added some yellow for the windows.

It looked too plain cut on a straight edge so I decided to add a few curves, some accent paper, clouds, sequins and a little heart.

Thanks for stopping by,


Judy

Supplies used:
Kesi'art stencil TT23 Building
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders dies
Memory Box clouds die
Hero Arts sentiment CL456
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Fa La La paper pack
Simon Says Stamp sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment