Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Always be a dreamer!

Hi everyone,


Well we are slowly approaching another year gone by. Wow! How the times just flies by.
The card that I created is for the current challenge at http://casethissketch.blogspot.ca/2014/12/case-this-sketch-104.html.
This is their sample:



Here's my card:



Isn't it fun to dream:)

I turned the design on its' side and created my background blending together a couple of Distress inks.
I then die cut the snowflake scene from Memory Box and the snowhill using a Lawn Fawn die and some patterned paper.
The snowflake die cut was added to the shaded background and then I popped up the snow hill with some foam tape.
I added the sentiment from SSS and a clear rhinestone and some clear Wink of Stella to the entire snowflake border but really didn't show up on camera. Oh well!
There you have my card for today,

and remember, dreams can come true!

Judy

Supplies:

Memory Box Frostyville border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders die
SSS Be Happy stamp set
Distress inks - Chipped Sapphire, Broken China
Wink of Stella
I




No comments:

Post a Comment