Sunday, March 15, 2015

Easter goodie bags

Hi everyone,

Remember back in February for Valentine's Day I posted the cute little goodie bags that I had made for the occasion. Well I am at it again but this time for Easter.
These are the first 2 of at least 20 that I have made so far using the new Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special stamps and dies. Such a fun set!!!! I filled each one with shredded paper which I purchased from the Dollar store in yellow, green and purple colours and added a handful of brightly coloured foil wrapped chocolate Easter eggs. Now I have to just have to get around to taking photos of the other bags. Well there you have it.
Thanks for stopping by,

Judy



Supplies used:
Lawn Fawn Goodie bag die
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched stackables die set
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Let's Polka paper pack
Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment