Saturday, July 11, 2015

hello friend

Happy Saturday,

I have a quick card today to share with you that I created for the current 'Repeat' challenge here at



Here's my card;


I basically made a stencil from a transparency sheet by die cutting the sentiment. I started at the top with the stencil by applying the yellow ink first with a small sponge dauber and then repeated the process 2 more times with different ink colours.
The transparency allowed me to see where I had to apply the ink each time.
I then stamped a smaller sentiment and a little flower accent with black ink.

Quick and easy! Well that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:

WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello die
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters
Avery Elle - Ellie stamp set (flower and friend sentiment)
Versafine Onyx black ink



No comments:

Post a Comment