Thursday, August 31, 2023

Trick or Treat

 Hi everyone,

One still can’t have enough Halloween creations


I used a new die, stencil and the black opaque texture paste.
I started with an Etcetera Cathedral window piece and popped out the middle piece and kept the arch.

I used a stencil over the arch which was ink blended with Distress Iced Spruce and Black Soot. I added a bit of black opaque to the edges of my arch


The card panel base is an embossing folder sprayed with Mica spray and a black ink pad swiped over top



The brick wall is a mini embossing folder inked with Distress inks


The figure was die cut and sprayed with Phantom Mist mica spray

 



I used Etcetera strip pieces to elevate my framed piece and give it some depth
I added an Idea-ology bat, sentiment and tinsel



Products used:
Halloween Night 666384
Fractured stencil THS171
Arched embossing folder 665459
Mini Brickwork folder 665462
Etcetera Cathedral Window THETC 015
Distress Mica stain sprays
Idea-ology


No comments:

Post a Comment