Monday, March 28, 2016

You color my world!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a very nice Easter and are not too much on a chocolate overload high!!
Today's card is for the current 'Come Rain or Shine' Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp here.
Perfect day to post this card as it is pouring rain outside today after having such a gorgeous Easter Sunday yesterday of 16C.

Here's my card:



I started by stamping the umbrellas one on top of each other and watercolouring them using Zig Clean Color real brush pens in a rainbow design.

I then masked off all the umbrellas and applied Translucent embossing paste using a SSS stencil. Once dry I added the sentiment, some washi tape down each side of the panel and finished it off with matching sequins and that's my card for today.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Supplies:

Penny Black April Showers stamp set
SSS Raindrops stencil
Lawn Fawn Color My World stamp
Zig brush pens - Carmine red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Persian blue
Tim Holtz watercolour cardstock
Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing paste
Washi tape
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment