Monday, February 20, 2023

You do you tag

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a tag to share using the beautiful Blossom die from Tim Holtz/Sizzix.



I started by creating my tag background using Distress spray stains and a Mica spray stain.




I added a brick stencil with Distress texture paste.





Each layer of the flower was created by smooshing the colours on using my glass mat. I added the ink pad colour to my mat, spritzed with a bit of water and then smooshed on the colour.

 



I stamped a sentiment stamp with black ink to different sections of the tag.here and there.


Added a label sticker from Idea-ology and some brown pearl embellishments and that completes my card. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Sizzix Blossom die
Stampers Anonymous Ledger Script stamp, Bricked stencil
Idea-ology Label stickers - Thoughts, Mummy cloth
Distress sprays - Peacock Feathers, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain
Distress oxide spray - Salvaged Patina
Distress Mica spray - Tarnished Brass
Distress inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment