Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Enjoy the journey

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a bunch of Tim Holtz Idea-ology and a Sizzix die and Stampers Anonymous stencil and also a stamp set.


I started with a white panel and blended Distress Prize Ribbon ink over top. I




I added some Distress Icicle Crackle paste over a few areas.


When that was dry I lightly sprayed the panel with a bit of Blueprint Sketch Distress spray stain.



I die cut the butterfly with white card stock and blended Prize Ribbon Distress ink over top. I added gold metallic rub-on lightly to the raised areas.


I added bits of Idea-ology from different ephemera sets on to my card.
The whole panel was mounted on to a sheet from the Idea-ology Backdrop #4 pack and then mounted to a piece of gold striped metallic card stock.

I also added a quote chip for my sentiment and an Idea-ology metal star coloured with Prize Ribbon crayon.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻❤️

Supplies:
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Butterfly 3-d Impresslits 
Stampers Anonymous Digits stencil and Ultimate Grunge stamp set
Distress Prize Ribon ink
Distress Blueprint Sketch Spray Stain
Ranger Prize Ribbon crayon
Idea-ology ephemera, metal star and quote chip sentiment 
Gold rub-on


No comments:

Post a Comment