Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Happy Birthday treat box

Hi everyone,

It has been a while but I thought I would share my little birthday treat box with you today.



I started my die cutting the box with plain white card stock, and then I painted on the rainbow of colours using distress paints, and then added little drops with a Mica stain spray.

At the end of each box I added a piece of gold coloured metallic card stock.



I die cut the Happy birthday with gold glitter card stock and adhered the letters to the front of the box.



It was pretty quick and easy to do but certainly makes a nice little treat box to give to someone for their birthday or any other occasion for that matter.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by🙏🏻

Products used:

Sizzix by Tim Holtz Vault Pillow Box die 666568
Sizzix by Tim Holtz Bold Text #1 665847
Stampers Anonymous any Tim Holtz Fractured stencil THS171
Ranger Distress paints by Tim Holtz Distress - Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Villainous Potion
Distress Mica spray - Crooked Broomstick


No comments:

Post a Comment