Thursday, September 17, 2015

You color my world!

Hi everyone,

It seems I am kinda stuck in the Lawn Fawn stage at the moment. I just love their cute stamps and dies. This set is no exception.


I started by finding the centre of my card and figuring exactly where I would place each crayon. Once I had that figured out I stamped each crayon and coloured using Copics. It's not exactly perfectly lined up but not bad :) I think!
I don't have a box of crayons in front of me but I'm sure there is a white crayon in each box. There has to be so I decided to leave one white and then popped it up with a foam dots so it would stand out.
Thought it would be fitting to also stamp a large C on the label of each crayon so there it is.
Stamped the sentiment to which I added small white dots to the word color for a little extra interest.
The whole panel was popped up with a large piece of fun foam and mounted offset against a piece of gold corrugated paper and then onto a kraft cs base. Added a little heart accent to the centre.

Well that's it. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Color My World stamps and die
Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's
Copics
Gold corrugated paper
MISTI stamping tool



No comments:

Post a Comment