Friday, September 04, 2015

Sweet summertime sunshine

Hi everyone,


I have a card to share that I am entering in 2 challenges: here and here.

The A2Z Scrapbooking challenge is to create a shaker card (I love making shakers - they're so much fun) and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is to make your card colourful showcasing Doodle products which I used in my card.



I started by die cutting the 2 frames from Doodlebug papers. In the same paper pack is the lovely bold expression rainbow panel so I die cut that piece and backed it with a white panel stamped with neon ink using a large HA background stamp.
Created my shaker and then applied all the frames to a yellow top folded glitter card.
To finish I added a glitter die cut sentiment and that's it.
Done!

Thanks for stopping by,

A2Z Scrapbooking


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Supplies:

Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 paper pack
SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
SSS Sunshine die
Glitter cardstock
Hero Arts Neon green ink cube
Sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment