Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Geometric birthday!

Hi there,


Today I have a card that I created for the current Geometric challenge at Virginia's View Challenge here



I started by creating the background with a Memory Box die and white cardstock. Added the die cut piece to a black background and then set to colouring each of pieces with various Distress Inks.
Once I had applied all the ink colours I added them back to the background like a puzzle.
I die cut the sentiment several times and layered Gold metallic card stock to the top layer.
Added some sequins and layered the whole panel on to a card base.



September Challenge: Geometric Patterns


Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Memory Box Big Bubble Background die
SSS Happy Birthday dies
Distress inks
Sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment