Thursday, April 06, 2017

Welcome little one!

Hi everyone,

Well it's a dreary day here and pouring absolute buckets of rain. Good to wash all the rest of the snow away :) Did my Zumba class this morning and now it's time to play in my craft room.

I have a card to share for the current SSSflickrchallenge#68 to create 'Something New' here

Mine is a shaker card I created to welcome a new baby.




Blended a circle background first and then used various circle dies and some SSS stamps and dies to make my shaker.
Embossed the base of the card using a stitched rectangle filled the shaker with sequins and added some twine to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Circles die see
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped circles die set
Spellbinders Standard Circles die set
SSS Cuddly Critters stamp and die set
Zigs
Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn twine
Sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment