Monday, August 19, 2019

Hugs

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for the current Simon Says Stamp Instagram challenge where the theme is 'Die Cutting'.



I started by creating my background using an Anna Griffin embossing folder. I then blended 2 different colours of Oxide inks over top.

I cut the panel to fit onto a kraft card base and then foam mounted it to my card.

I die cut the large Hugs die from Simon Says Stamps 3 times and added small pieces of foam tape to the back to give it a little extra lift.

Added the die cut sentiment to my card along with a few clear sequins and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Hugs die
Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin Blossoms Dance embossing folder
Distress Oxide inks - Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment