Monday, September 02, 2019

Sweet Anniversary


Hi everyone,

Sorry it’s been a couple of weeks but I have been thoroughly enjoying our beautiful summer here and have not spent much time in my craft room. Today however is a rainy day so here I am. 

I have a card to share that I had created for my daughter and son-in-law’s 1st Wedding Anniversary. They live in Hawaii and I only wanted to post the card after they had received it.


I started by creating my background panel using a stencil and distress oxide ink. I blended the ink heavily at the top left of the panel and then eased off my pressure for the remainder of the blending.

The panel was die cut using a large stitched rectangle die.

I had the stamped and die cut cherries in my stash from a previous project and thought they would work well with my background.  I die cut the sweet sentiment using gold glitter card stock.

I stamped the remaining sentiments with black ink and added some crystal accents and a little glossy accents on the cherries.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

The Crafter’s Workshop Mini Circle Explosion stencil
Sunny Studio Stamps Berry Bliss stamp and die set
Sunny Studio Stamps Sweet Word die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Altenew Halftone Happy stamp set
Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry 
Studio Katia April Crystals



No comments:

Post a Comment