Thursday, September 26, 2019

Happy Day

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I am also entering in the current Simon Says Flickr challenge where the theme is 'Anything Goes'.


I die cut a piece of watercolour cardstock with Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and added Ken Oliver's color burst powder in Violet to that piece until I had a nice blend of colour. I also added some splats of water. 

I moved onto coloring and diecuting all the pieces with Lawn Fawn's Fortune Teller Tabby with Copics. The crystal ball centre was die cut using a piece of Ranger's Silver Sparkle Alcohol Ink cardstock to which I stamp my sentiment.

I wanted a contrast to my background so I used the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe and blended  some black ink just around the edges of my card base.

I added the purple panel with foam and popped up the images and sentiment. I also added a piece of black and white twine to the top fold of my card.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe stencil
Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby
Ken Oliver's Color Burst - Violet
Ranger Alcohol Ink cardstock - Silver Sparkle
Lawn Fawn twine

No comments:

Post a Comment