Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Falling leaves thanks

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #131 where the theme is 'Falling for Fall'.



I started by creating my background using a stencil and 3 different colours of Distress inks and using my new Taylored Expressions blending brushes. I absolutely love them. The blending is so smooth and crisp. I also blending another leaf on a small piece of white cardstock, fussy cut it out and popped it onto my panel with some foam dots.

The whole panel was cut using a wonky stitched rectangle die.

I die cut the Thanks die with black cardstock a couple of time and glued them together. The other words were stamped with clear embossing powder and embossed with white embossing powder.

The whole panel was attached to my card to which I had adhered a black piece of cardstock. I added a few sequins to finish off my card.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die
Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set
The Crafter's Workshop Mini Art Deco Leaves stencil
MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangles die set
Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries
Taylored Expressions blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment