Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Hawaii is my travel destination

Hi everyone,

Well the nice warm weather is here in Montreal and even hotter in Hawaii (so my daughter tells me). 
I have a card to share for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge #101 where the theme is Travel destination /favorite place.
We were supposed to be in Hawaii in November 2020 but now looking forward to maybe Xmas 2021 🥰



 
I did a lot of die cutting on this card but it was really fun to make.
I started by stamping and Copic colouring my cute bunny and scooter. The water and the cloud background were ink blended with Distress ink and I used several different dies from Lawn Fawn to create my scene. 

After all elements were added to my card I finished it off by adding a little bit of sand (yes I actually have a bag of craft sand) to the edge of the road and to the Kraft card stock piece.



Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Scootin’ by stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop die
Lawn Fawn Road Border die set
Lawn Fawn Palm Tree Border dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Simple Wavy Borders die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die
Lawn Fawn Oliver’s Stitched ABC’s dies
Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper pack

No comments:

Post a Comment