Sunday, May 30, 2021

Teacher thank you

 Hi everyone,

I made this card using the new Sunny Studio stamps and dies. After a year like this past year teachers have been there every step of the way helping the kids during this trying time. Hats off to them ❤️




I stamped all the crayons first using several different ink colours and because there are so many layers my Misti certainly came in handy.

The background of the card was created with a stars embossing folder from DoCrafts to which I layered a piece of patterned paper behind it.

I stamped the teacher sentiment with the same inks used on the crayons and the other 2 sentiments were stamped on black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

The crayons were popped up with foam tape and sequins were added to give a little accent.

It was a bit of a time consuming card to make as I made a whole lot of the crayons at once but I think the effect is striking 🥰 

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Color My World stamps and die
Sunny Studio Stamps Teacher Appreciation stamp set
DoCrafts Stars embossing folder
Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper pack
Altenew mini ink cubes 
Distress inks



No comments:

Post a Comment