Thursday, May 27, 2021

Holographic thank you

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using all Pinkfresh Studio products.



 


I started by creating my stencilled background using 2 colours of Distress oxide inks. The darker colour for all the card except the middle which was blended with a lighter colour of ink.

The base of my card was done with a slimline die using a dry embossing technique and a slimline die.

The ink blended panel was die cut with  die from the same slimline die set. I took a piece of card stock and blended the Blueprint Sketch oxide ink over it and die cut the 2 words and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

The word shadow dies were cut from a piece of Holographic card stock and the other two words were glued on top. 

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studios Diamond Plaid stencil set
Pinkfresh Studios SlimDiagonal Stitched Rectangles die set
Pinkfresh Studios Sentiment Suite: Thank You dies
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch 
Lawn Fawn Holographic card stock 




No comments:

Post a Comment