Monday, May 24, 2021

Big hugs

Hi everyone,

Well it’s a beautiful sunny day here and I have a fun colourful card to share with you using some new Lawn Fawn products.


I started by creating my stencilled background directly on my card using both the stencils and 7 different colours of Distress oxide inks.

When I was happy with my stencilling I used the same ink colours to blend onto a piece of white card stock and used the Sending Big Hugs die to cut it out.

I also coloured the hugging mice with Copics and added foam tape to pop up both the sentiment and the little mice with foam tape.

I added some rainbow crystals and that’s it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Plaid stencils
Lawn Fawn Happy Hugs stamp set
Lawn Fawn Giant Sending Big Hugs die 
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet 
HAI - Rainbow Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment