Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Thanks for thinking of me

Hi everyone,

I have a watercoloured card to share today using a large background stamp which was heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I stamped a piece of watercolour card stock with my image. I then started to add some watercolours in yellow and green.

 


 I cut a die cut sentiment directly through my finished panel. I layered several pieces of the sentiment together that were all cut from white cardstock.

The other sentiment was stamped on a strip of black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

I added the panel directly to my card base, glued in the die cut word and added the stamped sentiment with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

MFT Floral Fantasy background stamp
Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die
Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set
Gansai Tambi watercolours

No comments:

Post a Comment