Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The best is yet to come shaker

 Hi everyone,

I have a fun shaker card to share today using Waffleflower products. I created this for the current challenge over at Waffle Flower where the theme is rainbow. Details can be found on their blog Here 









I started by creating a rainbow background directly on my card base. I then die cut the large panel from white card stock and adhered that directly to my rainbow card. I was going to leave it like that but decided instead to create a shaker card. I haven’t made a shaker card in quite a while so I went for it.

The top panel was cut from a rectangle set of dies and added to the top which was perfect for matching the card base stitching.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Waffle Flower Herringbone Panel die
Waffle Flower Herringbone sentiments
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die set
Distress oxides - Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet 
Doodlebug Sequins  

2 comments:

  1. Judy absolutely love your shaker card. They are so good to create and best to receive. I think I can never grow old for this.. I love how you've incorporated the rainbow colors in it. M it is absolutely beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card! The rainbow colors.. clean lines.. and omg.. all the rainbow sequins to shake shake shake!

    ReplyDelete