Friday, July 02, 2021

Tropical birthday

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a fun card that I made using products from Lawn Fawn’s latest release.



I started by creating my background with a 2 stencil set and ink blending Salvaged Patina over the 1st stencil and Twisted Citron with the 2nd stencil.

I stamped all the other elements to the card and coloured them with Copics.

The large word die was cut once from turquoise card stock and a second time from plain white card stock. I offset the white die cut over the turquoise and glued in place. It gives a nice shadow effect.

I added all the elements to my card, some with foam tape and others glued directly.

A little glitter was added with a Nuvo glitter pen.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background stencils
Lawn Fawn Giant Happy Birthday die
Lawn Fawn Toucan Do It stamp and die set
Distress inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron 

No comments:

Post a Comment