Monday, July 12, 2021

You make me smile

 Hi everyone, 

Today’s card features a stencil from Pinkfresh Studio and a stamp and die from Lawn Fawn.




I started by dry embossing the stencil onto a piece of white card stock. I left the stencil in place and began to blend the different colours masking off each section as I applied he inks.

The sentiment was stamped and die cut using the matching die. I added a little Copic colouring.

I coloured the little hearts with the same Copic colour and die cut them out. I added a little shimmer with a Nuvo glitter pen.

I mounted my panel onto a piece of grey card stock and added that to my card base.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio Diamond plaid stencil set
Lawn Fawn Magic Messages
Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Hero Arts Soft Granite ink
Distress ink - Black Soot
Nuvo Aqua Simmer pen
Copic RV17

No comments:

Post a Comment