Monday, July 19, 2021

I like you more than naps

 Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying a great summer so far. The weather here has been nice and hot 🥵 

Today’s card was made with some Lawn Fawn products and a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die.


I started by creating my background using a Plaid stencil set and 3 different colours of Distress oxide inks.
I then stamped and Copic coloured my cute little sloth and also the leaves.

I die cut an oval from some patterned cardstock for the backdrop to my coloured pieces.
The sentiment was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.

I used a large stitched rectangle die to cut my stencilled piece.

All the elements were either added with foam tape or adhered directly with glue. I also a little Stickles to the leaves.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Plaid Stencils
Lawn Fawn I Like Naps stamp set
Lawn Fawn Large Sticked Oval Stackables die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die set
Distress oxide inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean
Lawn Fawn Watercolour Wishes 6x6 paper pack
Stickles Lime Green
Copics




No comments:

Post a Comment