Sunday, August 01, 2021

Aloha

 Hi everyone,

I’ve been a little quiet lately just enjoying the outdoors and soaking up the sunshine ☀️ but I do have a card today to share with you using Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp products.


I applied my stencil to a piece of white card stock and then began blending the different colours of neon inks masking sections of the stencil as I added my colours.

I die cut the word die once with black card stock and than again with pink card stock. I glued the two together offsetting them.

The other sentiment was stamped with clear embossing ink and heat set with white embossing powder.

I added my panel to a piece of black card stock and added that to my card base.

Both the die cut word and sentiment strip were added with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Prayers stamp set
Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves stencil
Lawn Fawn Aloha die
Hero Arts Neon ink cubes


No comments:

Post a Comment