Sunday, August 22, 2021

Hey there sunshine

 Hi everyone,

No doubt we have had an ample amount of sunshine this summer. Nice day to be on the water in a boat or just in the water period. Hence, my card. Entering in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



En

I started by creating my background using a slimline stencil and ink blended 3 different shades of Distress inks.

The sailboats were die cut twice from white card stock and just the masts and boat hulls were coloured with Distress inks also.

The die sentiment was cut from a piece of orange glitter card stock and glued directly to my base whereas the other sentiment cut from a Paper Rose collection and foam mounted to my card.

I added a strip of patterned blue paper to the background and added my panel to that. The boats were glued directly to the background and some glossy accents was added to each.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Sunshine and Sailboat dies
Pinkfresh Studio Slimline Layered Starburst stencil
Paper Rose black & white sentiments
Lawn Fawn patterned paper
Distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey - Rusty Hinge, Blueprint Sketch 
Glossy Accents




No comments:

Post a Comment