Wednesday, August 11, 2021

You make my heart smile

 Hi everyone,

Don’t know where you are but it’s awfully hot here in Montreal so I decided to hide away in my craft room for a while.

Today’s card i a  entering in the current Simon Says Stamp IG challenge where the theme is to use a stencil and the current Flickr challenge #181 where the theme is Friendship and Flowers.




I chose the Flora stencil from SSS and used it on purple card stock with Nuvo Glacier paste. I love all the glossy shine that it gives. As this stencil is quite delicate I used an adhesive spray to hold it in place so I could apply the paste.

I used both vellum and a piece of black card stock to die cut the Hugs word. The other is a preprinted sentiment from Paper Rose.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Flora stencil
Nuvo Glacier paste - Winter White
Birch Press Designs Big Hugs Sugar Script die
Paper Rose sentiment sheets



No comments:

Post a Comment