Thursday, August 05, 2021

Rainbow raindrops

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share for the August Simon Says Stamp IG challenge where the theme is to use a stencil.






I used the Raindrop stencil and ink blended a bunch of Distress inks in rainbow order onto white card stock.

The sentiment and word die are from Altenew. I die cut the word from white vellum and stamped over top with a mix of blue and purple Distress inks to follow the order of the raindrop colours on the card. I also heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

The sentiment was stamped on black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

I used a rainbow paper from Lawn Fawn to cover my card base and adhered the blended panel with foam tape and added the word sentiment with foam tape also.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Raindrops stencil
Altenew Halftone Smile stamp set and die
Distress inks 
Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow 6x6” paper pack
White and clear embossing powders

No comments:

Post a Comment