Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Wild birthday

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I am entering in the Lawn Fawn current Lawnfawnatics challenge #107 where the theme is 3D cards.

Details on their blog here









I started by die cutting the pieces for the box with cream coloured card stock. I then used the tropical leaves stencil set to apply 2 different colours of Distress ink.

I die cut the grassy border with green card stock and die cut and Copic coloured all the other images.

I assembled the box and added the toucans onto strips of acetate so they could move. Once everything was added in place I added glitter glue accents here and there.

It has been a while since I created one of these boxes and forgot just how much fun they are to make and I hope you like it.

Well that’s it for my card/box project and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Toucan Do stamps & dies
Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves die set
Lawn Fawn Magic Messages stamp & die
Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Border die
Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background Stencils
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Rainbow 6x6” paper pack
Distress inks - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment