Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sparkly thank you card

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a stencil from Pinkfresh Studio and some ink blending with Distress 
Oxides.

I started by securing a slimline stencil to a white panel on my Make Art Stay-tion. As this was a slimline stencil I used a rectangle masking stencil over top so that I could have a nice clean white border around the edges of my panel and then began blending.

When I was finished with the blending I die cut a scalloped frame to go over top. I adhered the panel and my frame to my card base. The sentiment (Perfect Sentiments from Pinkfresh Studio) was stamped with black ink and cut out with the matching die. 
The wonderful thing about this stamp and die set is that you can stamp and die cut several different sentiments at once having some left over for other cards.

After the sentiment was adhered with foam tape I added the jewels to my card. Two rows of turquoise and one row of yellow. These beautiful sparkly jewels are also from Pinkfresh Studio.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studio Diamond Motif slimline stencil
Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp and die
Taylored Expressions Rectangle Masking stencil
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die
Pinkfresh Studio jewel embellishments - Ocean Breeze, Sunshine
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, 
Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch 


 

1 comment: