Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Mermaid hello

Hi everyone, 

Today I have a card to share that I created for the current Lawnfawnatics challenge #108 using their Inspiration photo 

Here’s my card.




photo 

I created my background using a Ken Oliver’s Color burst powder which I adhered directly to my card base.

I then die cut all my Mermaids and the rock and then coloured them with Copics. All other images were stamped directly using various colours of ink pads.

I assembled my scene adhering some of the images directly to my panel with glue and the others were adhered with foam tape.

Stickles was added to the Mermaids in colours to match their outfit.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Mermaid for You stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Wavy Sayings stamp set
Lawn Fawn Simply Wavy banner die
Ken Oliver Color Burst powder 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment