Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Find joy every day

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge where the theme is Fall.


I used the Floating Leaves stencil from Simon Says Stamp and ink blended 5 different colours of Distress inks on to a white card base.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts and stamped onto white card stock and gold embossed. I fussy cut the stamped sentiment and also a piece of vellum.

I heat embossed the edges of a tan card with gold embossing powder and added my panel to a piece of white card stock and then popped it up with foam tape.

I added a few rhinestones and that completes my card. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Floating Leaves stencil
Hero Arts Find Joy stamp set
Distress inks - Festive Berries, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn
Gold embossing powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment