Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Autumn blessings

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using a new die from Hero Arts called Sun Flare.



I started by running the die through my die cutting machine to cut out the white outline.

I then ran the die through my die cutting machine several more times in order to cut out all the different colours of card stock and glitter card stock.

Before I glued the small middle panel to my card base I stamped the sentiment in dark brown ink.

I used a stitched leaves die set to cut out the 2 leaves from shiny card stock and added them to my card with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my quick and colourful card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Hero Arts Sun Flare die
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves die set
Honeybee Sending You Sentiments stamp set 
Distress ink

 

No comments:

Post a Comment