Thursday, October 07, 2021

Boo card

 Hi everyone,

Today’s card is just the beginning of my Halloween cards for this year.


I started by ink blending my background with 2 different colours of Distress ink.
I die cut the circle background from a piece of black card stock. I stamped the images and coloured with Copics.

I decided to add a little sparkle to the card base by inking the edges with Versamark ink and embossing with Black Diamond embossing powder.

I added a white panel to my card followed by the ink blended panel and then the circle die last.

The BOO letters were die cut with black card stock twice. One set I left black and the other set I added some metallic ink over top.

I stamped Boo in each corner circle then added all my other elements with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Studio Katia Dotted Patterns Loops die
Lawn Fawn Oliver’s Stitched ABC’s die set
Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda stamp set
Distress ink - Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment