Friday, October 29, 2021

Hello sunshine

 Hi everyone 🍁

Well Fall is definitely in the air and so are all the beautiful leaf colours.

Today I have a card to share for the current Simon Says Stamp IG challenge and also their Wednesday challenge.



I die cut a piece of 80 lb card stock with a large stitched rectangle die.

I then used a leaf stencil set to create my background blending 2 different colours of Distress ink. When the panel was dry I added stencil paste over one of the stencils to add sparkle to only some of the leaves.

I die cut 2 small leaves and blended with Distress inks and then heat embossed the edges with gold embossing powder.

The centre sentiment piece was stamped with Versamark and also heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

I mounted the panel and the sentiment to my card base of yellow card stock with foam tape and adhered the leaves directly.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻 🍁 

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Fall Leaves Background stencils 
Lawn Fawn Magic Messages stamp set
Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust stencil paste 
Distress Oxide inks - Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber
Leaf - Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Fall Leaves add-on die



No comments:

Post a Comment