Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Merry & Bright

 Hi everyone,

Well today I have my first Christmas card for this year to share with you.





I started by layering each stencil at a time and blending the colour with my lightest shade of ink working to the darkest shade.

Before adding my finished piece to my card base I decided to heat embossed the edges with red glitter embossing powder.

I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added the panel directly to my card base and foam mounted the sentiment.

To finish the card off I added some red Stickles to some of the red berries.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Botanical Background stencil set
Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments: Holiday stamp and die
Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes - Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, Key Lime
Lawn Fawn Lobster ink
Stickles Xmas Red
Red embossing glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment